- AI Chatbots: In 2023, AI chatbots are predicted to become even more sophisticated to meet users’ needs. They will leverage machine learning, natural language processing, and information retrieval techniques to more efficiently match user behavior. AI chatbots assist companies in performing faster operations using voice or text chats, and they help improve customer experience by collecting data, answering frequently asked questions, and solving other issues34.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs): AMPs were first launched by Google in 2015 to provide mobile users with fast digital experiences. AMPs offer seamless user experiences, decrease bounce rates, and may improve core business metrics, such as the number of conversions on web pages. Despite a slight downtrend in AMP usage since 2020, AMPs remain popular worldwide, used on 35% of websites that implement mobile technologies and over half of the most popular 10,000 websites56.
- Optimized Voice Search: Voice search, first introduced by Google in 2011, is rapidly rising in popularity. Intelligent virtual assistants like Alexa and Siri have shown unprecedented market growth and are forecasted to continue to grow rapidly9101112.
- WordPress Development: WordPress, which powers over 40% of all websites, is expected to get a facelift in various ways, such as a new navigation structure for a more straightforward user experience and new design tools13.
- Motion UI: Motion UI is a front-end framework that enables developers to build fully responsive websites and mobile applications and to use predefined motions within a native app setting. It has gained momentum and is one of the leading web development trends for 202314.
- Serverless Architecture: Serverless architecture runs on cloud technology, allowing users to run code for virtually any type of application or backend service with no administration. The serverless architecture market is valued at $36.84 billion as of 2022, and more companies are expected to enter this market in 2023 and beyond15.
Filed in: Uncategorized