You’ve been waiting long enough! Here are Map of the Dead’s new features and upgrades – and what to expect in the next version below!
• Improved scanner range control
All previous users get the full $3 value scanner upgrade for free, increasing your scavenging range. New users can purchase 3 scanner upgrades from $.99 to $2.99
• Unit activity feed, see what others are doing, post messages
Now you can finally keep tabs on your unit and post messages – or warnings
• Search friends from your address book, invite Facebook friends
Connecting with friends and inviting them to play has never been easier
• New upgrades
Reset Timers: Don’t want to wait to fight and scavenge again, or retrieve your lost backpack – for $.99 you don’t have to.
Repair Kit: Take out the crack in the screen and eliminate the screen static
Backpack: Need more room? Add 10, 20 or 30 more slots to your bag – from $.99 to $2.99.
Fixes and improvements:
• Ability to sell all items instantly in requisitions
• Equipped items no longer take up backpack slots
• Hide equipped items on the sell screen in requisitions
• Stability improvements and other bugfixes